Skip to content ↓

School Open - Monday 5th March '18


The school will be open as usual on Monday 5th March.

Due to the forecast of snow and freezing temperatures overnight and into the morning the decision has been made to close the school tomorrow, Friday 2nd March 2018.

We apologise for the inconvenience casued to parents but the safety of the children and staff has to be the priority.

Geraint Roberts

Ski Trip News

Although the school is closed, the aim is still to depart school at the intended time of 10:55am. Please allow extra time to get to school and be very careful. Staff will be in school to greet children from 10:00am. The school hall will be avaliable for shelter if necessary. We will be contacting the coach and ski company tomorrow morning (2nd March) and will keep you informed of any changes.

Kind regards,

Mr Cowdery