This year we will be giving prospective parents the opportunity to visit our school during a normal school day. We feel this will provide you with a true taste of the wonderful work that goes on at St John’s on a day to day basis, whilst also giving the opportunity to ask questions to key members of staff.
Before requesting an appointment to visit St. John’s Middle School, please note the following:
1. For safeguarding reasons, only persons with a confirmed, pre-booked appointment will be able to enter the school premises. Please do not arrive without one as you will not be able to secure an appointment on the day or via the school reception. All appointments for visits must be booked in advance through our Admissions Officer.
2. As visits are limited at this time, you will only be able to make an appointment if your child is currently in Year four.
3. Due to the limited number of spaces on a tour only two members of the family are able to attend.
4. You may only visit once per family.
5. Please do not arrive at reception before 9am as this is an extremely busy time. Also, please be advised there is no parking available on site.
6. Please note we aim for the visit to end no later than 10am.