Religious Education (R.E)
You can have a choice of 3 research projects that you can do. Choose one project which should take should take 2-3 hours to complete. Please be ready to share your project with your class on your return to school. You can present your work as a large poster. It should include both writing and images.
Research project on a faith or worldview,
- Here are some ideas of relevant pieces of information to contain in the project:
- Name of the faith or world view
- Key beliefs and teachings
- Important leaders
- Holy Buildings
- Holy Book
- How people put their beliefs into action in their lives
Research project on Easter or Lent
- Choose a Christian Country and research some of their traditions around Easter or Lent.
- (Fact Files attached to help with this)
Research Project Three
- These festivals are coming up in the next few weeks. Choose a festival to research.
- 25th March – The Annunciation of The Lord (Christianity)
- 2nd April Rama Navami- Birthday of Rama (Hinduism)
- 5th April – Holy Week (Christianity)
- 9th April Passover (Judaism)
- 12th April Easter (Christianity)
- 13th April Vaisakhi/Baisakhi- New Year Festival (Sikhism