TA (SEN) Level 1
Enthusiasm for supporting children and committed to learning?
Teaching Assistant (SEN) Level 1 – two posts
28.75 hours per week (Monday – Friday – term time only)
Level 1 (£17,364 - £18,426 p.a.) pro rata - £11,540 - £12.246
required for September 2020
These are temporary posts supporting a children with a range of needs outlined in their EHCP for the duration of their time at St John’s C of E Middle School Academy. One post is for 2 years and the other for 4 years unless the pupil leaves the school before the end of their time at middle school. When the child leaves the school, the post will cease.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- Has high expectations of children and wants to ensure that they reach their full potential.
- Shows creativity and versatility, engaging the children in their learning by creating resources and using identified strategies which support their needs
- Can reflect and respond to the needs of the children they are responsible for, recognising where potential barriers to learning may arise and seeking to overcome these
- Can work well as part of a team
We can offer you:
- A welcoming team committed to improving outcomes for all children
- Continued Professional Development opportunities to suit your needs
St. John’s C of E Academy is committed to safeguarding, the well-being of children and young people and the promotion of fundamental British values and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS, qualification check and satisfactory references.
Visits to the school are normally encouraged but may be limited at this time. If you would like further information or to talk to a member of staff about the school please call (01527 832376) or email Mr. Dan McEvilly ([email protected] ). In addition we have we a dynamic website full of up to date information that you can access.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 23rd June 2020
Interviews to be held on: TBA