ParentMail is an online payment system. It allows you to make payments with a Debit or Credit card using a Phone App. This will include fees for school trips, extended services, events, activities, music tuition, donations, charities, and more.
If there is something you can't find or are unsure of, please do not hesitate to call the School Office on 01527 832376.
Benefits of using Parentmail
- You do not have to send cash/cheques into school with your child
- Payment can be by debit or credit card
- Any debit or credit card can be used (i.e., grandparents and friends can make payments on the child's behalf)
- Payments can be made in installments for ANY trip or activity - e.g., £5 per week for total trip costs of £15.00 providing full payment is made before the start of a trip
- The parent can log on and make multiple payments at the same time - e.g., music tuition, trip payment
How to pay
- You will need to register with your email address
- If the school does not have your current email address contact the school finance office who can update your email address in minutes
What will you need to make a payment?
- A valid Debit or Credit Card
Please follow the link in the email or text you received from your school or club, or request a link from them.
Sign in here