You can find our current vacancies below.
Teaching Assistant - EHCP
Enthusiasm for supporting children and committed to learning?
Teaching Assistant (SEN)
28.75 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Grade 1 (£16,394 – 17,391 p.a.) pro rata - £10,895 - £11,558
required for September 2018
This is a temporary post supporting a child with a range of needs outlined in their EHCP for the duration of their time at St John’s C of E Middle School Academy. When the child leaves the school, the post will cease.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- Has high expectations of children and wants to ensure that they reach their full potential.
- Shows creativity and versatility, engaging the children in their learning by creating resources and using identified strategies which support their needs
- Can reflect and respond to the needs of the children they are responsible for, recognising where potential barriers to learning may arise and seeking to overcome these
- Can work well as part of a team
We can offer you:
- A welcoming team committed to improving outcomes for all children
- Continued Professional Development opportunities to suit your needs
St. John’s C of E Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please call (01527 832376) or email Mr. Dan McEvilly (firstname.lastname@example.org ) to arrange a time.
If you would like an application pack please contact the school on 01527 832376 or e-mail
Lizzie Perrey at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 11th July 2018
Interviews to be held on: Thursday 19th July 2018