All uniform may be purchased as follows:
- at S & H Schoolwear and Sports, Church Street, Bromsgrove. Telephone number 01527 874885—all items
- at School Days, Church Street, Bromsgrove ( items that do not require the school badge e.g. school skirts, trousers, shirts etc.)
|Knee length Tartan school skirt or black tailored trousers not fashion styles or hipsters.
Must be purchased from the above retailers
|Black tailored trousers|
|Red school “V” necked jumper with school logo||Red school “V” necked jumper with school logo|
|White school shirt with clip on tartan tie.||White school shirt with clip on tartan tie|
|Black socks with trousers, black socks or black tights with skirts||Black socks|
|Black leather shoes. No logos, heels, boots, canvas and no trainer style shoes||Black leather shoes. No logos, heels, boots, canvas and no trainer style shoes|
Black School Blazer
Black School Blazer
- Long hair must be tied back for P.E, Food Technology, Design Technology and practical science lessons.
- A watch and one pair of stud earrings (if ears are pierced) are the only items of jewellry which may be worn.
- Strictly no make-up or nail varnish.
|Black and red skort||Black and red shorts|
|Black and red polo shirt with school badge||Black and red polo shirt with school badge|
|Black and red rugby shirt (optional)||Black and red rugby shirt|
|Long black sports socks||Long black sports socks|
|Black track suit bottoms (optional)
Black full-length leggings for dance and gym
|Black track suit bottoms (optional)|
|Training shoes||Training shoes|
|Red hooded jumper with school badge (optional)||Red hooded jumper with school badge (optional)|
It is optional for pupils, therefore, they can still wear their winter uniform if they prefer.
This will consist of:
Girls an open neck short sleeve white blouse (not polo shirt) without a tie.
Boys a short sleeved white shirt (not polo shirt) with a tie.
Black tailored shorts can also be worn as an alternative to trousers (boys and girls)
One exception to the Summer Uniform will be when pupils are required to wear full uniform for events such as Prize Giving and School Photographs.