Oaker Wood is based in North Herefordshire. In 175 acres of mature woodland, in the heart of the countryside. We are half an hours drive from Hereford, 1 1/2 hours from central Birmingham yet once you arrive you feel a million miles away
Children experience a magical adventure at Oaker Wood, sleeping in Wooden Pods, learning to light camp fires, scaling trees, taking on our challenging assault course or racing the length of the lake on a raft.
Accommodation is based in Glamping Villages which are exclusive to each school group. Children sleep in bunk beds in wooden pods which they share, maximum 8 to a pod.
School teachers are allocated separate pods.
- Each school will have exclusive use of a Camp Village.
- Between groups the camps are cleaned and sanitised.
- Children are not permitted in each others sleeping pods.
- Our site toilets are allocated for each school group so at no point will different schools have to share facilities.
- All equipment is sanitised between groups. All touch points are cleaned and sanitised regularly.