Our Curriculum Intent
- Our curriculum seeks to develop the whole child and caters to pupils academic and personal development in a Christian environment.
- We offer a broad and balanced curriculum that is personalised to meet the needs of all individuals.
- Pupils are suitably challenged regardless of their ability or background and well supported to meet age related expectations.
- Our curriculum promotes the social, moral, spiritual and cultural development of pupils at the school as well as Christian and British values in all of our students. We are very proud to be a Church of England School and our Christian values permeate all aspects of school life.
- Prepares pupils at the school for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of later life.
- In developing the whole child, we provide a range of extra curricular and enrichment opportunities that seek to develop the child both within and beyond the classroom.